Friday, February 6, 2015

Lauren's personality!

Hello, my name is Lauren. I am in 4th grade, I am 9 years old (almost 10) and I enjoy drawing.  I also like to bake, and do crafts. My most favorite book is called, “The Maze Runner”. I enjoy listening to Novel, because we’re reading another favorite book of mine, called, “Buddy”.
          This blog is to update you on are school’s latest activities. We are learning poetry in Writing, and electricity in Science. My favorite subject is Math, because we’re learning about decimals and long division. I have always wanted to learn about decimals and long division! i really like to read, too!

I hope you will want to read this post, and feel free to leave comments and suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. this is Chloe,
    I love your blog and your video on the purple finch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe here,
    I love all of the affects in your video!

    ReplyDelete