Friday, May 22, 2015

Blog Entry

During our Social Studies unit, we have been studying famous New Hampshire people. I was studying Johanna Lotte Jacobi, a very famous photographer. Also during the unit, I learned that not everything will just be handed to you. When I was studying my famous NH person sometimes I felt like I would not be able to meet a deadline, but with the support of my classmates and teachers, I actually did meet the deadline!  So, since we did learn so much, we decided that we would make a wax museum. At first, I was nervous that I wouldn’t have a good enough costume, but over time I relaxed. We also had to make a speech, as well. But, there is a trick with it. You still have pull out most of the key points in your report, and still make it sound interesting and to make sure that it doesn’t begin to get boring! I will always remember Lotte Jacobi as a very famous photographer who did not back down, and also a determined woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment